Wednesday 2 December 2009

寂しい の 感じ。。。。。

Hey guys i haven't post anything since huh? Well, i start to feel a little lonely this year.... I feel that I've been treated like a extra and not welcomed in certain stuff like being in groups and also some groups that i joined doesn't seem to like the ideas that i give them.

Many people say that everyone enjoys their time after PSLE. That part to me is more like being more lonely... I did join the game that the others play but i didn't know much of the rules. So every time i do something wrong during the game they blame me so the only thing i can do is to just observe them play. I don't do normal female children do as well as for the males children so i feel very left out in my class. Once I thought that maybe i am similar to adults that's why but i still feel left out. I'm a person that doesn't think that humans are the best maybe that's why.. i get bullied by students in my school but it doesn't mean that i am weak, its because i always think that i should give them chances...
This is a penny of my thoughts and it may not be right to other of my friends so i hope y'all can understand okay? =)
I hope i can find my best friend like what my mom said...

ああ。。。。。ぼく の 世界 寂しい になった。。。。。

No comments: